Advertisement

Cyberforce #3

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 49 posts
Title: Leader of The Society

Cyberforce #3

Postby GLX » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 pm

Who here honestly enjoyed this issue?

Honestly, I just don't understand the appeal of this series. :?

http://www.comixology.com/Cyberforce-20 ... /OCT120519

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Advertisement

Chesscub
WTF is this rank?

Liked in: 5 posts
Title: Bear du jour

Re: Cyberforce #3

Postby Chesscub » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:24 pm

GLX wrote:Who here honestly enjoyed this issue?

Honestly, I just don't understand the appeal of this series. :?

http://www.comixology.com/Cyberforce-20 ... /OCT120519

I read the first issue recently. I wasn't impressed. I like the art. I know alot of people don't like Khoi Pham's art, but the story was a bit of a mess.

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Re: Cyberforce #3

Postby MistaT » Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Chesscub wrote:
I read the first issue recently. I wasn't impressed. I like the art. I know alot of people don't like Khoi Pham's art, but the story was a bit of a mess.

This. Since the end of the first series. The first series, much like the other image titles when they first came out were just straight up super heroics, it was fun. Sure most were blatant ripoffs of Marvel and DC characters, but they were fun.

But it seemed like the more volumes a title got the more confounded their story became. All sense of continuity was thrown out the window (if there ever was any) in an effort to "re-imagine" them. Cyberforce was probably my favorite of the original Image characters and titles, but even I had to give up on them long ago because it just became too much.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand