Advertisement

Dan DiDio on Bart Allen (YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY BALLS)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

vinnypic
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5471
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:42 pm
Location: Stark Industries Coney Island Facility
Title: UNSTOPPABLE


Dan DiDio on Bart Allen (YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY BALLS)

Postby vinnypic » Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 pm

EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“I don’t think I ever said Bart Allen was dead. I am serious.”

“There were changes that were going to be made,” continued Didio. “There were stories that were going to be told and there were definite crossovers taking place at the moment of the death of Bart Allen. So there is a good chance there is going to be more resolutions to that character and what happened to him in the very near future or the very far future.”

-DiDio

Then EVS added something that made my pants tingle.

“I want to see Barry, I want to see Wally, I want to see Jay, I hope to see Bart someday. I’d like to see Jesse Quick and Johnny Quick and Max Mercury, I want to see them all working together and functioning as a group. By the way, one of those I let slip.”


-------

Oh, HATEFUL BITCHES (reek, this means you) SAVOR IT.

THE GODDAMN VINNYPIC WINS, FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!!
Image

Bow the fuck down.

Advertisement

Crump
User avatar
Hater
 
Posts: 6374
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: rolling nickels


Postby Crump » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Which one is Bart again?
Goat

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 35991
Likes: 485 posts
Liked in: 666 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Crump wrote:Which one is Bart again?


The one that cried like a bitch when he got killed by Inertia.

Kerny
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 5253
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:24 pm
Title: All-American American


Postby Kerny » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:The one that cried like a bitch when he got killed by Inertia.


Heh I thought it was funny in a messed up sort of way when Inertia said that to Wally

Kerny
User avatar
Review Grouper
 
Posts: 5253
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:24 pm
Title: All-American American


Re: Dan DiDio on Bart Allen (YOU CAN ALL SUCK MY BALLS)

Postby Kerny » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:20 pm

VinnyPic wrote:EeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“I don’t think I ever said Bart Allen was dead. I am serious.”

“There were changes that were going to be made,” continued Didio. “There were stories that were going to be told and there were definite crossovers taking place at the moment of the death of Bart Allen. So there is a good chance there is going to be more resolutions to that character and what happened to him in the very near future or the very far future.”

-DiDio

Then EVS added something that made my pants tingle.

“I want to see Barry, I want to see Wally, I want to see Jay, I hope to see Bart someday. I’d like to see Jesse Quick and Johnny Quick and Max Mercury, I want to see them all working together and functioning as a group. By the way, one of those I let slip.”


-------

Oh, HATEFUL BITCHES (reek, this means you) SAVOR IT.

THE GODDAMN VINNYPIC WINS, FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!!!!


Thats cool. If Flash: Rebirth gives a role and a cool moment to all the Flashes like GL Rebirth did to all the Gl's then I'm all for it.

McKegan
User avatar
Zombie Guard
 
Posts: 9657
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Flagstaff, AZ


Postby McKegan » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:21 pm

Is he trying to say it was all part of some master plan?

Right. :roll:

BubbaKanoosh
User avatar
2009 Most Valuable Poster
 
Posts: 35991
Likes: 485 posts
Liked in: 666 posts
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:50 am
Formerly: BRBKanoosh


Postby BubbaKanoosh » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:29 pm

Kerny wrote:Heh I thought it was funny in a messed up sort of way when Inertia said that to Wally


That panel used to be a sig of mine at the old rama lol

chap22
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 21434
Likes: 31 posts
Liked in: 170 posts
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Missi-by God-ssippi, a.k.a. Chapveria
Title: Pretentious curmudgeon


Postby chap22 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:40 pm

meh...dead, alive, whatever. he's sucked ever since Johns got a hold of him in Teen Titans. i don't anticipate that changing.
Image
rdrsfn82 wrote:Chap is right.

john lewis wrote:I got nothing but respect for [Chap]

jsalwen wrote:You're the man, Chap.

DMM wrote:Chap knows what he's talking about.

MoneyMelon wrote:chap is right about pretty much everything

GOSD wrote:chap FTW!

Ntikrst wrote:Chap's right

oogy wrote:All those quotes in your sig ain't lying.

vinnypic
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5471
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:42 pm
Location: Stark Industries Coney Island Facility
Title: UNSTOPPABLE


Postby vinnypic » Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:46 pm

chap22 wrote:meh...dead, alive, whatever. he's sucked ever since Johns got a hold of him in Teen Titans. i don't anticipate that changing.


Waid and Geoff talk extensively about how the transformations into KF and then the Flash both came from editorial, read the Flash Companion.
Image

Bow the fuck down.

chap22
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 21434
Likes: 31 posts
Liked in: 170 posts
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:08 pm
Location: Missi-by God-ssippi, a.k.a. Chapveria
Title: Pretentious curmudgeon


Postby chap22 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:09 pm

VinnyPic wrote:Waid and Geoff talk extensively about how the transformations into KF and then the Flash both came from editorial, read the Flash Companion.


so what makes you think editorial (read: Didiot) is gonna change that edict in any way? he ain't gonna be "the Flash" with Barry, Wally, and Jay around. and he ain't gonna go back to being Impulse, b/c the only way i can see Bart not going back to being "Kid Flash" in the wake of Barry's return is if Wally does it instead...in which case i'm giving up on the whole Flash line until DRASTIC overhauls in editorial are made.
Image
rdrsfn82 wrote:Chap is right.

john lewis wrote:I got nothing but respect for [Chap]

jsalwen wrote:You're the man, Chap.

DMM wrote:Chap knows what he's talking about.

MoneyMelon wrote:chap is right about pretty much everything

GOSD wrote:chap FTW!

Ntikrst wrote:Chap's right

oogy wrote:All those quotes in your sig ain't lying.

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34925
Likes: 154 posts
Liked in: 274 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Postby Lord Simian » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:49 pm

Crump wrote:Which one is Bart again?



The dead one that was funny, and then sucked.
Image
Image

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35133
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:56 pm

I just got a brilliant idea for a poll!
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 33170
Likes: 107 posts
Liked in: 127 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Postby Juan Cena » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:26 pm

chap22 wrote:so what makes you think editorial (read: Didiot) is gonna change that edict in any way? he ain't gonna be "the Flash" with Barry, Wally, and Jay around. and he ain't gonna go back to being Impulse, b/c the only way i can see Bart not going back to being "Kid Flash" in the wake of Barry's return is if Wally does it instead...in which case i'm giving up on the whole Flash line until DRASTIC overhauls in editorial are made.


Wally's a Titan, so you know Didio has it out for him! :-D
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43894
Likes: 133 posts
Liked in: 197 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Postby Zechs » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:07 pm

Wait I thought Barry is back already isn't that what Didio is talking about?
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

Chris
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 41354
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 41 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:10 pm
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris


Postby Chris » Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:06 am

How badass would it be if they brought Bart back only to kill him again in the next Crisis? :D
Image

leave a comment with facebook

Next

Return to The News Stand



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: admcmei, Fifthletter, Google [Bot], MSN NewsBlogs and 113 guests

Advertisement