Wednesday, October 26, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Daredevil #4 (Cageful of Lions Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:23 am

This was the best issue of the series so far. Not only was Martin’s art just brilliant as usual, but the ways Waid showed how Matt’s life functions now were just great. We see snapshots of his crime-fighting and his new attitude and the whole thing is just a blast. I saw the page of DD fighting lions and just got this big grin on my face. I’m a big proponent of the dark and noirish Daredevil, but this take is winning me over. The case introduced at the end is certainly intriguing; it has to involve Doctor Doom somehow doesn’t it?

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:57 am

Punchy wrote: I’m a big proponent of the dark and noirish Daredevil, but this take is winning me over.

Ha-ha! I'm claiming victory. 8) :-D :-D

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:59 am

I'm loving this so far too. I wasn't someone that hated the Marvel Knights Bendis run, but really enjoying this more.

Flynn the Pirate

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:22 am

In my opinion, Daredevil is very quickly moving up the ranks to be one of the best books Marvel is putting out. Between the art and the expert storytelling, this book is absolutely great.

leave a comment with facebook