Advertisement

Daredevil #2 (Foggy's lucky tie Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Daredevil #2 (Foggy's lucky tie Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 am

Paolo Rivera’s art is the best thing about this book, I don’t think the new ‘light’ tone of the series would work in the hands of lesser artists. The way he and Waid depicted the fight between DD and Cap was brilliantly inventive and enjoyable. I still think Matt is acting fucking crazy though. The main mystery was boring me, until Waid swerved and brought in Klaw, I think I’m going to like how he brings in some Marvel characters you wouldn’t normally associate with Daredevil into this book, he can’t just fight the Kingpin and Bullseye every month.

Advertisement

Drcharles
crash test dummy

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Daredevil #2 (Foggy's lucky tie Spoilers)

Postby Drcharles » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Pick up any of the old DD comics from the 60's and this was how he was portrayed,
Its just back to basics as far as I'm concerned.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

oh and a pic of ben affleck playing a blind matt is enough to make me not take you seriously.....

Flynn the Pirate
OMCTO

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Daredevil #2 (Foggy's lucky tie Spoilers)

Postby Flynn the Pirate » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:23 pm

This was such fun to read. It's great to see a writer willing to go in a different direction with the character than to keep him in the same status quo he's been in for years.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand