Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

daredevil #2

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:03 am

Spoiler
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:05 am

foggy really is dead :(
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:47 am

UGH
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:04 am

guitarsmashley wrote:foggy really is dead :(


Are we sure Foggy isonly MOSTLY dead? There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:37 am

guitarsmashley wrote:foggy really is dead :(

no he's not. look at the solicits for issue #5, or hell, just go back and read the Waid story in last issue which shows him alive in Matt's future.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:48 am

chap22 wrote:no he's not. look at the solicits for issue #5, or hell, just go back and read the Waid story in last issue which shows him alive in Matt's future.


for now he's dead. I'm sure original sin is all put together to bring him back.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:09 am

guitarsmashley wrote:
for now he's dead. I'm sure original sin is all put together to bring him back.

again, look at the solicit for issue 5. or the last panel of issue 1, where bald Foggy (recent chemo) is hiding behind a wall listening in. he's not dead, they're faking it for some reason to protect him now that Matt's secret is REALLY out.
User avatar

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:41 pm

chap22 wrote:again, look at the solicit for issue 5. or the last panel of issue 1, where bald Foggy (recent chemo) is hiding behind a wall listening in. he's not dead, they're faking it for some reason to protect him now that Matt's secret is REALLY out.


you could ruin a wet dream.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:07 pm

The only thing I didn't like about this issue was Samnee's Shroud. The Kali Symbol on the front of his cloak is always something that I liked a his costume. I found that he's just not as visually interesting without it.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests