Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "At least we're not Bleeding Cool!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


DC Did Something Right Today: Stephanie Brown to Return

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:28 pm

superfictious wrote:
You're giving it a whole week?


I give it four panels.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Zechs wrote:I give it four panels.


Image

Image
User avatar

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:43 pm

If DC (Didio) really wants to troll, it'll be Cassie who kills Steph.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Grayson wrote:
Image

Image


:lol:

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Stephanie Brown returns as the Spoiler?

Did Hell freeze over a little?

Or is this going to be a Kenny deal? She shows up, gets killed and later gets... wait... wait....

Hmmmm

Zechs like Stephanie Brown.
Dan Slott loves pwning Zechs.
Dan Slott must secretly be behind this to yank Zechs chain.

BING-O!
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Grayson wrote:
Image

Image


.......


The current sound you're hearing in the midwest and quite soon the entire US is my agonizing screams of fury aka this:

User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Zechs wrote:.......


The current sound you're hearing in the midwest and quite soon the entire US is my agonizing screams of fury aka this:



User avatar

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Cue the: "she's not MY Stephanie Brown!! Fuck you, DC! :cry: "

For the record, I still don't know who that is.


DC? They used to publish comic books.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Grayson wrote:


sd please don't do this ever to me. PLEASE!!!
User avatar

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Log-Man wrote:
DC? They used to publish comic books.



Until that shoe company made them stop.
User avatar

Matthew Rodriguez

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Matthew Rodriguez » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:02 pm

This is nice! But, personally, I've been clamoring for Cassandra Cain much more than I've been wondering about Stephanie Brown... But they do kind of go hand in hand. Spoiler & Black Bat should have a team-up series, I think.
User avatar

David Bird

rubber spoon

Postby David Bird » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:52 pm

As a Brown fan, I'm happy to hear this, but it would have been easier to bring back Cass, so it'll be interesting to see how they go about this. Steph's strength as a character relies greatly on her relationships with other characters. First Tim Drake, but now Tim was never Robin and that dynamic is gone. Then Cass, but Cass hasn't been brought back. Then Damian, but he's dead. It would have been easier to create a martial arts comic around Cass.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:03 am

David Bird wrote:As a Brown fan, I'm happy to hear this, but it would have been easier to bring back Cass, so it'll be interesting to see how they go about this. Steph's strength as a character relies greatly on her relationships with other characters. First Tim Drake, but now Tim was never Robin and that dynamic is gone. Then Cass, but Cass hasn't been brought back. Then Damian, but he's dead. It would have been easier to create a martial arts comic around Cass.


It still is. Heck, I think Snyder wanted to introduce her many times over and keeps getting the black ball on it. I wonder if this was yet another attempt, but DC decided to give us Stephanie instead. Meh.. all I know is.. dammit...

Image
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:04 am

FBtron wrote:This is nice! But, personally, I've been clamoring for Cassandra Cain much more than I've been wondering about Stephanie Brown... But they do kind of go hand in hand. Spoiler & Black Bat should have a team-up series, I think.


Them and Tim Drake. Get him the heck away from Scott Lobdell and back in Bat Family hands!!!
User avatar

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:10 am

Zechs wrote:now bring back Cassandra and restore Hank Henshaw as the one true Cyborg Superman.

This.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 92 guests