Advertisement

DMZ #70 (Crimes against Humanity Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

DMZ #70 (Crimes against Humanity Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Only 2 more issues after this, and I’m very excited to see where this is all going to end. I’m also looking forward to going back and re-reading the book from the beginning, to analyse how Matty Roth went from an idealistic young journalistic to being tried for crimes against humanity. I really enjoyed the arc that Wood did with Ryan Kelly about the Suicide Bomber Cult, and it was cool to have that story be revisited and the stuff with Zee was fascinating character stuff. The ending was a little out of the blue, but it was a real surprise, and that’s all you can ask for in an ending really. 2 more, can Wood stick the landing?
Last edited by Punchy on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 41 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Re: DM #70 (Crimes against Humanity Spoilers)

Postby Chris » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:58 pm

What is DM? Is it new?

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand