Advertisement

X-Factor #242 (Totally ruin the lining of my coat Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 95 posts
Title: This guy, right?

X-Factor #242 (Totally ruin the lining of my coat Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 am

Peter David continues his ticking-off of his various subplots in this issue, with not only the return of Wolfsbane’s kid, but also the return of Darwin. For some reason, Darwin is trying to kill the kid, I’m guessing it has something to do with that confusing issue where he was in a Western or whatever, but I scrubbed that from my mind so hopefully somebody else remembers. A bunch of other characters converge on this kid, including Vanora, who is the kid’s (his name is Tier) alternate-reality sister and of course, Rahne, Rictor and Shatterstar. I did find it amusing how PAD just skipped over that trio’s journey to this point, skipping over a lot of the interesting, stuff, that was a good gag. The best thing about this issue really was the role of Darwin, who is not only slightly crazy, but uses his powers in ever more interesting ways. This is an interesting story really, it’s a bunch of seemingly disconnected events that should add up to something cataclysmic. Let’s hope all of this does indeed come together.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand