Advertisement

Final Crisis Question (spoilers for all that stuff)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:48 pm

Nah. I think it ties in to Seven Soldiers of Victory, but not as impotantly as it could.

That said, you should really read Seven Soldiers, it was great.

Advertisement

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 412 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:54 am

Dum Dum Dugan wrote:Is it bad that i'm reading the series but don't understand a word in the first post? :?
Would you like me to record what I said and send to you in an mp3 file? :P

I have to assume you haven't read Seven Soldiers of Victory. I was talking about issue two, where that super japanese dude (bad with names, sorry) is in the bathroom cleaning himself up and then Shilo Norman pops up into the scene and says "Hi I'm Shilo blah blah blah".
SHABBA!

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand