Advertisement

First Teaser for 'The Strain'

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 168 posts

Postby LOLtron » Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan are bringing their vampire novel to television and the first teaser has arrived.

We told you that Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan's vampire novel series 'The Strain' was headed to FX a few weeks ago and during last night's The Walking Dead they rolled out the first teaser.

I may have missed this originally as I fast forwarded through all the commercials and given the fact that it had doesn't really offer an obvious heads up that it's for The Strain.  Shot 'found footage' style and focusing on odd behavior of the city rats, this teaser is short and sweet.  Thanks to Bleeding Cool for the heads up or I'd have never known, though I think they got the heads up from elsewhere and finally the clip being posted on the official Strain youtube channel spelled it out pretty plainly for all of us.

Written or Contributed by Jeremy Shane

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand