Advertisement

Frankenstein: Agent Of SHADE #3 (HELP ME! Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Frankenstein: Agent Of SHADE #3 (HELP ME! Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:12 pm

How can you not love a comic titled ‘The Titans Of Monster Planet!’? That’s simply the best title to any story ever, and the content didn’t disappoint, the sequence where Frankenstein takes on the giant Spider-Mountain-Thing was hands down one of the most bad-ass things I’ve ever seen. Lemire is taking it slow in developing the supporting cast of this book, but we are starting to get a feel for who the Creature Commandoes are, and the mystery behind Khalis is an enticing one, and along with the introduction of the mysterious energy spike, ensures that this book is more than just mindless monster fights. Not that I don’t like mindless monster fights, I do, but Lemire can do, and is doing better than that.

Advertisement

ThatGuyRoman
dINGO

Liked in: 0 post
Title: That Guy, Roman.

Re: Frankenstein: Agent Of SHADE #3 (HELP ME! Spoilers)

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:58 pm

The story I find interesting, but I absolutely despise the art in this book. It physically hurts my eyes to look at it. I'm not being catty, I'm completely serious, looking at it is legitimately painful to me. I'm sure it's fine for some, but for me, it completely throws me out of the story.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 428 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 am

ThatGuyRoman wrote:The story I find interesting, but I absolutely despise the art in this book. It physically hurts my eyes to look at it. I'm not being catty, I'm completely serious, looking at it is legitimately painful to me. I'm sure it's fine for some, but for me, it completely throws me out of the story.

I don't mind the art. To me it fits the overall tone of the book.

Thank you Troy for the sig

ThatGuyRoman
dINGO

Liked in: 0 post
Title: That Guy, Roman.

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:07 am

I find it way too busy. Like my eyes are being assaulted from every angle, by every color, shape and form imaginable.

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 428 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:13 am

ThatGuyRoman wrote:I find it way too busy. Like my eyes are being assaulted from every angle, by every color, shape and form imaginable.

Fair enough, different tastes and all. :)

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand