Tuesday, September 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Frankenstein: Agent Of SHADE #3 (HELP ME! Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:12 pm

How can you not love a comic titled ‘The Titans Of Monster Planet!’? That’s simply the best title to any story ever, and the content didn’t disappoint, the sequence where Frankenstein takes on the giant Spider-Mountain-Thing was hands down one of the most bad-ass things I’ve ever seen. Lemire is taking it slow in developing the supporting cast of this book, but we are starting to get a feel for who the Creature Commandoes are, and the mystery behind Khalis is an enticing one, and along with the introduction of the mysterious energy spike, ensures that this book is more than just mindless monster fights. Not that I don’t like mindless monster fights, I do, but Lemire can do, and is doing better than that.

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:58 pm

The story I find interesting, but I absolutely despise the art in this book. It physically hurts my eyes to look at it. I'm not being catty, I'm completely serious, looking at it is legitimately painful to me. I'm sure it's fine for some, but for me, it completely throws me out of the story.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 am

ThatGuyRoman wrote:The story I find interesting, but I absolutely despise the art in this book. It physically hurts my eyes to look at it. I'm not being catty, I'm completely serious, looking at it is legitimately painful to me. I'm sure it's fine for some, but for me, it completely throws me out of the story.

I don't mind the art. To me it fits the overall tone of the book.

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:07 am

I find it way too busy. Like my eyes are being assaulted from every angle, by every color, shape and form imaginable.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:13 am

ThatGuyRoman wrote:I find it way too busy. Like my eyes are being assaulted from every angle, by every color, shape and form imaginable.

Fair enough, different tastes and all. :)

leave a comment with facebook