Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

FREE Wonderful Wizard of Oz Sketchbook In Stores Now

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:27 pm

FREE Wonderful Wizard of Oz Sketchbook In Stores Now

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:32 pm

I hope I get one from DCBS. I pre-ordered the poster. :oops:

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:37 pm

I think they are pretty good about throwing in the freebies. I have bought any comics in a while, but I am tempted to go and get this. I am a huge Skottie Young fan and I love WWoO, so this is win/win for me.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 pm

Carrie wrote:I think they are pretty good about throwing in the freebies. I have bought any comics in a while, but I am tempted to go and get this. I am a huge Skottie Young fan and I love WWoO, so this is win/win for me.

Wel,l the last sketch book I got was the JRjr Eternals one. I'm a fan of both too but I'm going to wait for the trade or hardcover. Last year Image put out a Wizard of Oz that had a similar cartoony style.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Carrie wrote:I think they are pretty good about throwing in the freebies. I have bought any comics in a while, but I am tempted to go and get this. I am a huge Skottie Young fan and I love WWoO, so this is win/win for me.

Me too

I love Skottie Young's art

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:44 pm

This has potential.

leave a comment with facebook