Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

George Perez Exclusively Goes BOOM!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:25 am

Chesscub wrote:
A woman who's super power was essentially death menstruation. It was a car crash. :lol:

I thought it was George saying his wife is a mega-bitch from hell each month. That or he encountered one really messed up woman fan.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:26 am

Why he can't just stick to enjoying the belly dancing and do comics of crime fighting belly dancers.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:58 pm

I love Pérez. And that's a very reasonable statement about DC .

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Why he can't just stick to enjoying the belly dancing and do comics of crime fighting belly dancers.

DC should've let Perez draw a Voodoo series.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 am

Juan Cena wrote:
DC should've let Perez draw a Voodoo series.

The money that dc would have to put out for George and the projected sale of Voodoo would not balance out. George would jut be too costly. And no I do not think that George alone could boost the sale of voodoo.

Chesscub

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:04 am

bkthomson wrote:The money that dc would have to put out for George and the projected sale of Voodoo would not balance out. George would jut be too costly. And no I do not think that George alone could boost the sale of voodoo.

I loved Sami Basri on Voodoo. It was a pretty damn good book.

What is Sami doing now?

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:14 am

Chesscub wrote:
I loved Sami Basri on Voodoo. It was a pretty damn good book.

What is Sami doing now?

Voodoo had potential as I read the series too but as it was a windstorm family book it lost a lot of attention.

leave a comment with facebook