Advertisement

Ghost Rider #9 (1986 Motley Crue gig Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Ghost Rider #9 (1986 Motley Crue gig Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am

This iteration of Ghost Rider comes to an end, and overall it’s a good one. Yes, Johnny Blaze is the Rider once more (as we all knew he would be, deep down in our hearts), but the reset button hasn’t been pushed completely. Alejandra still has some power, and she looks set to be a new nemesis for Johnny. Plus, she managed to kick some major ass before she got de-powered. I don’t think it gets much cooler than breaking into Hell, breaking into Mephisto’s lair, growing to a huge size and kicking his demonic tuchas. Oh yeah, and she totally ripped out his heart. She ripped out the devil’s heart. Awesome. I know some people hate Alejandra, but you can’t deny that she was cool here. I’ve liked this series and I’m sad to see it go, but we all knew that a non-Blaze Ghost Rider wouldn’t last. But Rob Williams has added a lot to the mythos now, and it’s going to be cool to see what the next attempt at a Ghost Rider series is like, and I look forward to both Blaze, and the now villainous Alejandra’s return.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand