Advertisement

Green Lantern Corps #3 (Custer had it tough! Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Green Lantern Corps #3 (Custer had it tough! Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:37 am

Where’s Fernando Pasarin? It’s a shame that he didn’t do this issue because his art was looking better than ever. Geraldo Borges is OK, but not as good as Pasarin. This issue was basically a massive fight-scene, and it was enjoyable as such, and the one-off character of Lantern Porter was cool enough and made a sacrifice that should spur on the rest of the GLs. I still don’t really care about these new villains though, apart from their lightsabers they are pretty lame. It is pretty awesome that Isamot Kol can still kick ass when he has no arms or legs.

Advertisement

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 625 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Re: Green Lantern Corps #3 (Custer had it tough! Spoilers)

Postby Grayson » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:47 am

I agree about the new villains. They just sort of introduced them and then expected the reader to just assume that they are a bad ass new threat to the Corps. Perhaps the first story arc in this title would have benefited from having the Corps fighting a familiar threat, while these new villains were slowly introduced and built up in the background.
ImageImageImage

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 130 posts

Re: Green Lantern Corps #3 (Custer had it tough! Spoilers)

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:15 pm

I love this book. I like that now John is trapped and Guy gets to come to the rescue.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand