Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Green Lantern: New Guardians #3 (Fuck off Larfleeze Spoilers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:34 am

Ugh, Larfleeze, the worst character in all of comics, I’m so pissed off whenever he appears. It was only one page, but it still all but ruined this comic. Ugh. UGH! Other than that, this was OK, I particularly liked Kyle sticking it to the Guardians, and his interactions with Ganthet, there’s some rich drama for Bedard to mine there, and the mysteries around why this is happening to Kyle and how he’s managed to keep his green ring are hooking me. But still… Larfleeze, fucking shit. It’s not Bedard’s fault, he has to use all the Corps and he didn’t create the godawful characterisation black-hole, but it still pisses me off.
User avatar

COBRA Command

cheese

Postby COBRA Command » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:56 am

The best part of this issue was the final burb about next issue being Kyle's final act as a GL.

You know they won't actually do it, but its the thought that counts.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:25 pm

I don't like Larfleeze myself, but I don't hate him like Punchy does.

So, I propose that he appears in at least one panel in every comic.

I mean every comic. :P
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 pm

sdsichero wrote:I don't like Larfleeze myself, but I don't hate him like Punchy does.

So, I propose that he appears in at least one panel in every comic.

I mean every comic. :P


He can be DC's Howard the Duck with small cameo's in random corners :lol:
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:05 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
He can be DC's Howard the Duck with small cameo's in random corners :lol:


Please tell me you didn't compare Larfleeze to Howard the Duck? :shock:

Please tell me you didn't compare the main character in Steve Gerber's masterpiece of a series with the one note throwaway creation of Geoff Johns? :smt011

Because, you and I can no longer be friends if you did. :x
:P :wink:
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Please tell me you didn't compare Larfleeze to Howard the Duck? :shock:

Please tell me you didn't compare the main character in Steve Gerber's masterpiece of a series with the one note throwaway creation of Geoff Johns? :smt011

Because, you and I can no longer be friends if you did. :x
:P :wink:


Hell no, but relegating him to a cameo character is a step in the right direction.
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:19 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Hell no, but relegating him to a cameo character is a step in the right direction.


OK good, we can still be friends then. :wink:
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:16 pm

So wait you made a second GL: New Guardian thread? You must really love this issue and Larfleeze to do such a deed Punchy.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Zechs wrote:So wait you made a second GL: New Guardian thread? You must really love this issue and Larfleeze to do such a deed Punchy.

Well who doesnt? He is the best character that Geoff Johns ever created. :-D
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:51 pm

avengingtitan wrote:Well who doesnt? He is the best character that Geoff Johns ever created. :-D


When put side by side with the rest of the rainbow corps he invented and his b-list flash rogues that's not much of a challenge :lol:
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:33 am

Larfleeze.

Fucking!

ROCKS !

:P :P :P
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Image

As this thread is HIS also. :-D
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Please tell me you didn't compare Larfleeze to Howard the Duck? :shock:

Please tell me you didn't compare the main character in Steve Gerber's masterpiece of a series with the one note throwaway creation of Geoff Johns? :smt011

Because, you and I can no longer be friends if you did. :x
:P :wink:


You have friends? :shock:
User avatar

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:03 pm

sdsichero wrote:
You have friends? :shock:


Yes, but it seems after your message here that I have one less. :x
:P :wink:
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:08 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Yes, but it seems after your message here that I have one less. :x
:P :wink:


Okay

Image

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: COBRA Command, Google [Bot] and 78 guests