Sunday, May 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Harper Row Will Not Be Robin

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:34 am

fieldy snuts wrote:

looks like people like you derailed his plans.

:smt005 :smt005

yeah, uh-huh, i'm sure that's it. what are you doing, trying to get me to turn into Herald? there's no way i'm taking any kind of credit for this. first of all, my ego doesn't need the boost to believe i had any part in causing Snyder & DC to change their minds, and second of all, you people are nuts b/c they haven't changed their minds. it's like i've been saying all along...Damian is eventually coming back. since he's coming back, there was never any need or intent to make Harper a long-term replacement in the Robin role. b/c logically speaking, why would you? you've introduced an actual son for Bruce, who he's made and allowed to be Robin, who over the course of 5 years or so real-time has won over fans. even DC as currently organized isn't stupid enough to kill him and then immediately replace him with some brand-new character who Batman hardly knows who's appeared in 1 issue + 1 page of another. that makes absolutely zero sense.

just resign yourself to the fact that i'm right and enjoy the ride of getting there.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Maybe she'll be a version of Robin like in the movie, without the costume.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:03 pm

chap22 wrote: :smt005 :smt005

yeah, uh-huh, i'm sure that's it. what are you doing, trying to get me to turn into Herald? there's no way i'm taking any kind of credit for this. first of all, my ego doesn't need the boost to believe i had any part in causing Snyder & DC to change their minds, and second of all, you people are nuts b/c they haven't changed their minds. it's like i've been saying all along...Damian is eventually coming back. since he's coming back, there was never any need or intent to make Harper a long-term replacement in the Robin role. b/c logically speaking, why would you? you've introduced an actual son for Bruce, who he's made and allowed to be Robin, who over the course of 5 years or so real-time has won over fans. even DC as currently organized isn't stupid enough to kill him and then immediately replace him with some brand-new character who Batman hardly knows who's appeared in 1 issue + 1 page of another. that makes absolutely zero sense.

just resign yourself to the fact that i'm right and enjoy the ride of getting there.

I think you are declaring victory way too son chap, this story clearly isn't over and a lot of things can happen between then and now.

/chap'd

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:46 pm

misac wrote:Maybe she'll be a version of Robin like in the movie, without the costume.

Or ... she's the Nu52 Harpy :P

The amazing gymnast and aerialist Iris Phelios was the main squeeze of the insane mobster Maxie-Zeus. She would go mad herself and take the guise of the Harpy battling the Batman seeking revenge.

leave a comment with facebook