Saturday, November 25, 2017 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I have insomnia and I'm staring at this Jesse James thing.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:36 am

Yeah, that's right, I left spoiler space for this piece of shit.

What the stupid fuck is this shite? The loser by several on Celebrity Apprentice who married Sandra Bullock has a tv show? And it's going to be this? Someone explain this crap to me, I couldn't make it through the whole thing. He's whining, whining, then he's telling Death to bring it.

I had a panicky second where I forgot Marvel put this out and was afraid it was based on DC's Deadman.

Death.

Defied.

is the worst slogan ever.

Is this an actual tv show? Looks terrible!

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:53 am

He had a TV show years before celebrity apprentice or marrying Sandra Bullock.......

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:02 am

What's Jesse James have to do with comics? :P

Zab

Postby Zab » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:09 am

Zechs wrote:What's Jesse James have to do with comics? :P

if you read his name off of an attendance sheet

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:24 am

what the hell is this thread about, I need a link or something.

I think some of y'all might be doing too many drugs.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:59 am

thefourthman wrote:what the hell is this thread about, I need a link or something.

I think some of y'all might be doing too many drugs.

What?! The official comic shop guy wallows in ignorance like once of the many Plebes?

I switched shops again yesterday because the one I've been spending too much at, the guy keeps not ordering stuff for me he has promised to. Like several times, and he should just lie and say it's unavailable but instead he just pisses me off because I could have gotten whatever it is elsewhere.

And then yesterday he didn't save me a Seaguy 3.

Goodbye.

So I went back to my old shop and bought my stuff and when I got home there was this (I am in the shop, don't have it on me) freebie in the bag.

I think the cover says like "Death. Defied. Jesse James is a Deadman" or something like that and then there is a picture of S Bullock's husband with like his head on fire or something. I'm telling you, I was afraid this was a DC Deadman tv show for a sec, somewhere it said this is a show on Spike network.

Then there's like 8 or 10 pages of art and story, but it's mostly whiny narrative and Jesse James facepalming and stuff. Then at the end, Death shows up Jesse says "You again?" and Death goes "Who did you think it would be, the TOOTH FAIRY?" and the guy retorts "Oh yeah? Bring it then" or something along those lines.

I gotta find out who wrote & drew this thing, like I say I don't have it on me.

Here you go, don't be afraid to click on the fucking link, it's just a guy trying to move these on eBay.

http://tinyurl.com/pz5vm7

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:00 am

PS Only losers are users. Remember that, youngster.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 am

yeah, even after all of that, still not getting it.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 am

thefourthman wrote:yeah, even after all of that, still not getting it.

That guy has 7. You could have one for a mere $5 + shipping.

I am assuming your shop wasn't important or highly regarded enough to receive this promotional boon.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:06 am

House of J wrote:That guy has 7. You could have one for a mere $5 + shipping.

I am assuming your shop wasn't important or highly regarded enough to receive this promotional boon.

I am assuming the order guy threw them away! :-D
or better yet, we saw that shite on something and told Diamond to keep them.
If he sent it with $5 and the book, instead of me giving him five bucks, maybe.

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:07 am

According to Comic Book DB it might have come out last week and they were just getting rid of them, I'm not sure.

Postby ****** » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:11 am

House of J wrote:What?! The official comic shop guy wallows in ignorance like once of the many Plebes?

I switched shops again yesterday because the one I've been spending too much at, the guy keeps not ordering stuff for me he has promised to. Like several times, and he should just lie and say it's unavailable but instead he just pisses me off because I could have gotten whatever it is elsewhere.

And then yesterday he didn't save me a Seaguy 3.

Goodbye.

So I went back to my old shop and bought my stuff and when I got home there was this (I am in the shop, don't have it on me) freebie in the bag.

I think the cover says like "Death. Defied. Jesse James is a Deadman" or something like that and then there is a picture of S Bullock's husband with like his head on fire or something. I'm telling you, I was afraid this was a DC Deadman tv show for a sec, somewhere it said this is a show on Spike network.

Then there's like 8 or 10 pages of art and story, but it's mostly whiny narrative and Jesse James facepalming and stuff. Then at the end, Death shows up Jesse says "You again?" and Death goes "Who did you think it would be, the TOOTH FAIRY?" and the guy retorts "Oh yeah? Bring it then" or something along those lines.

I gotta find out who wrote & drew this thing, like I say I don't have it on me.

Here you go, don't be afraid to click on the fucking link, it's just a guy trying to move these on eBay.

http://tinyurl.com/pz5vm7

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:12 am

thefourthman wrote:I am assuming the order guy threw them away! :-D
or better yet, we saw that shite on something and told Diamond to keep them.

All the things Diamond takes and takes and finally they give a little something back.

Yeah. The thing is crap, the tv show looks like crap, but after I read Seaguy, B&M and The Boys and still couldn't sleep I decided to give it a look. I wonder if that guy has sold any of these, maybe I could grab the stack and retire.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:12 am

House of J wrote:According to Comic Book DB it might have come out last week and they were just getting rid of them, I'm not sure.

It has been sitting in my comic shop for the last month. The guy behind the counter cannot give them away. He asks people if they want a copy because it's free and they say no! :lol:

Windom URL

Rain Partier

Postby Windom URL » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:15 am

I...don't know exactly what to make of this auction. I know what I would guess, but who the fuck really knows?

http://tinyurl.com/r8hezo

Jeez that was a long link.

leave a comment with facebook