Advertisement

Hawkeye #019 - The SILENT issue (Spoilers eventually)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Pizza Dog
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 343 posts
Title: Awesomesauce
Formerly: Coach_Carebear

Re: Hawkeye #019 - The SILENT issue (Spoilers eventually)

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:18 pm

I enjoyed this issue.

I am qualified in BSL (Level 2) so was nice to "read" some ASL stuff.

Aja's art, though... bro, I love it, bro.
Events been to:

SFX Weekender 3 - Sci-Fi Weekender 4 & 5 - Kapow! '12 - Leeds Comic Con '11, '12 & '13 - Skottie Young Signing Tour '13 - Newcastle Film and Comic Con '14 - London Film and Comic Con '14

Events going to:

Leeds Comic Con '14 - Sci-Fi Weekender 6 - Newcastle Film & Comic Con '15 - Nine Worlds '15

Advertisement

AngusH
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 34 posts

Re: Hawkeye #019 - The SILENT issue (Spoilers eventually)

Postby AngusH » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:28 am

I thought this was a "nice" issue - 7 out of 10. Aja/Fraction were definitely aiming for that Pizza Dog issue sweet spot, but didn't quite bullseye it.

TBH though - all the delays and fill-ins have taken much of the shine off this run for me. I look forward to reading the trade a few years down the track, skipping all the filler stuff.

HNutz likes this post.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand