Advertisement

Hawkeye #1

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Bass

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Hawkeye #1

Postby The Bass » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Says something about him as a person if he's insulting someone who had the nerve to enjoy a comic.

Advertisement

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Postby bkthomson » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:14 pm

The Bass wrote:Says something about him as a person if he's insulting someone who had the nerve to enjoy a comic.

Never stopped you.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:15 pm

bkthomson wrote:

Never stopped you.

Where in this thread have I insulted anyone for enjoying a comic?

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Please, I implore you: read other people's posts before you comment. I mean, he was entirely wrong to insult you, but he didn't do it because you enjoyed the comic. He made a point, you jumped down his throat without properly understanding what he was saying, he (insultingly) explained his point, you STILL ENTIRELY FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THE POINT HE WAS MAKING!

This board is pretty heavily slanted toward Marvel and DC fans. To a large extent, the people here are your people. The problem is that you leap in with all guns blazing without, apparently, properly reading what people are saying, and get into fights over pretty much nothing, You remind me of my grandmother sometimes, playing the victim over perceived slights and assumptions that are just not accurate. Of course, English wasn't her first language, so she had an excuse.

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:23 pm

nietoperz wrote:This board is pretty heavily slanted toward Marvel and DC fans. .

Which I call nonsense on, because I've been repeated insulted because of my dislike for Bob Kirkman, who makes it his business to try and take creators away from Marvel and DC books, and rips off Marvel storylines (Blackvincible). Hell, Rob Liefeld calls Marvel creators D-List, and I haven't seen a POST about it.

and get into fights over pretty much nothing,

This is a lie. I've never picked a fight with anyone. I've learnt to be diplomatic through the shop. People pick fights with me, based on my dislike of Kirkman, Snyder, and my love of Marvel

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby bkthomson » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:25 pm

The Bass wrote:
Which I call nonsense on, because I've been repeated insulted because of my dislike for Bob Kirkman, who makes it his business to try and take creators away from Marvel and DC books, and rips off Marvel storylines (Blackvincible). Hell, Rob Liefeld calls Marvel creators D-List, and I haven't seen a POST about it.

This is a lie. I've never picked a fight with anyone. I've learnt to be diplomatic through the shop. People pick fights with me, based on my dislike of Kirkman, Snyder, and my love of Marvel

There is a front page article that is loltron in the forum on just that subject. Maybe you were just late to the party.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 pm

I already posted the screengrab of whats on my front page, I've been blocked from viewing any of the Lol Tron pages because I objected to the pisstaking of the Marvel Now relaunches.

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Re: Re: Hawkeye #1

Postby bkthomson » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:34 pm

The Bass wrote:I already posted the screengrab of whats on my front page, I've been blocked from viewing any of the Lol Tron pages because I objected to the pisstaking of the Marvel Now relaunches.

That functionality does not exist.

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:36 pm

I posted the image of the page! It's right there!

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby bkthomson » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 pm

The Bass wrote:I posted the image of the page! It's right there!

Did you check over on the asylum to see if the post is there or how about check your preferences to make sure you have nothing check off? and finally. . . .

Do you really think that highly of yourself that we would spend the time and effort to change the forum so that it block only YOU from loltron threads? Really? Think we all sit around and send PM's to each other going how can we make theBass angry, which between you and me is not that hard to do it turns out.

No. Again that functionality does not exist so get off your high horse the OH does not revolve around you.

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:09 pm

How could I change anything to my board preferences when I was cut off for three days?

And given Nietoprez monitors my posts to find a reason to ban me, nothing would surprise me.

Dragavon
Podcaster

Title: Married
Formerly: Ben Reilly

Postby Dragavon » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:23 pm

The Bass wrote:

http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/the-news-stand/rob-liefeld-calls-least-creators-marvel-list-updated-t86533.html
The article is there. It's no one's fault but your own if you are incapable of seeing it.

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:27 pm

How is it my fault? If I'm been blocked from seeing a whole section of the board, because I disagreed with someone's sense of humor - its on them to unblock me.

Dragavon
Podcaster

Title: Married
Formerly: Ben Reilly

Postby Dragavon » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 pm

The Bass wrote:How is it my fault? If I'm been blocked from seeing a whole section of the board, because I disagreed with someone's sense of humor - its on them to unblock me.

No you haven't because nobody did that.

guitarsmashley
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 6 posts
Title: Self Important

Postby guitarsmashley » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Jackhole maybe the tamest insult I've ever seen.
doombug wrote:You really are the george carlin of the outhouse. that's fucking hilarious.

doombug wrote:and yeah, Yoni called it. :drunk

I feel like a condemned building with a brand new flag pole.
- Les Paul

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand