Monday, July 25, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Hellblazer #291 (Something suitable to wear Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon May 21, 2012 9:53 am

A very strong epilogue to the ‘Another Season In Hell’ arc as John Constantine finally gets rid of his evil twin in a suitably twisted fashion. The magic used here is typical Hellblazer stuff, our hero has to murder someone, sleep with a prostitute and then dress his niece up like a skank in order to summon his twin, not exactly Harry Potter is it? This was a very satisfying resolution, but I wonder if it’s really the last we’ll see of the other Constantine, he’s a bad penny, always cropping up. Gael Bertrand’s art was very strong, and even though it was meant to be creepy, the way he drew Gemma was… yowza! It was hot. I wonder why John keeps lying about his newly-discovered nephew? I want to see that story and hope it’s what’s next.

leave a comment with facebook