Advertisement

Herc #8 (I CAN STILL HEAR THEM! Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 65 posts
Title: Shitlord

Herc #8 (I CAN STILL HEAR THEM! Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 am

This was great, probably my favourite Spider-Island tie-in story I’ve read so far. There was great action in the fight between Hercules and the X-Men, and then it all got a bit weird and crazy, as a Spiderized Herc got it on with Arachne. I won’t be shaking that image for a while, and neither will Gambit it seems. I could have done with some more meta-jokes about Spider-Man’s angst like we got last issue, but the hot spider-on-spider action made up for it. The ending with Mister Nancy was interesting, especially now that Elektra is involved. I wonder what she, as a modern-day Greek, thinks of the ancient Greek Gods? I’m surprised the two characters haven’t met before really, but it’s going to be cool to see them up against one another (either in a fight or in bed!).

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand