Friday, August 26, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Hulk 6...SPOILERS

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Uh, WTF. Marvel promised to reveal who Rulk was in this issue, but we didn't get that. Art was great but the rematch fight between Hulk and Rulk was anti-climatic. I have enjoyed this series so far, but to me, this was the worst issue of this often zany series.

So...anyone else reading this book or this issue?
User avatar

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:25 pm

Hulk called Ares a Broom-head
:lol:
User avatar

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Kerny wrote:Uh, WTF. Marvel promised to reveal who Rulk was in this issue, but we didn't get that. Art was great but the rematch fight between Hulk and Rulk was anti-climatic. I have enjoyed this series so far, but to me, this was the worst issue of this often zany series.

So...anyone else reading this book or this issue?


I am thats why I made a thread about this last night, you should check it out :wink:
User avatar

Kerny

Review Grouper

Postby Kerny » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:37 pm

Troy wrote:I am thats why I made a thread about this last night, you should check it out :wink:


D'oh! My bad dude. Didn't see it, as I just read the issue today, and waned to talk about it.

Eh, can I get someone to close this one then

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:37 pm

Kerny wrote:Uh, WTF. Marvel promised to reveal who Rulk was in this issue, but we didn't get that. Art was great but the rematch fight between Hulk and Rulk was anti-climatic. I have enjoyed this series so far, but to me, this was the worst issue of this often zany series.

So...anyone else reading this book or this issue?


I'm reading the series, but I've yet to pick up that issue.

So far, it's OK, but once the mystery is gone or Ed leaves, I'm probably going too.
User avatar

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:40 pm

I'm reading this but I have no idea why. Its like a car crash. I know its terrible and I shouldnt look but I cant help it.
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:I'm reading the series, but I've yet to pick up that issue.

So far, it's OK, but once the mystery is gone or Ed leaves, I'm probably going too.

Next few issues are Adams and Cho splitting the book

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dairydead, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Yahoo [Bot] and 41 guests

cron