Advertisement

Hulk #44 (I thought he died last week? Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 96 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Hulk #44 (I thought he died last week? Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:39 am

‘Hulk Of Arabia’ continues to be a lot of fun, and Rulk and Machine Man make for a surprisingly fun team. I certainly wouldn’t be averse to seeing Aaron as part of this book’s supporting cast long-term, his no-nonsense straight-talk contrasts well with the temperamental Ross. Patrick Zircher’s art is amazing yet again, he really is an under-the-radar superstar, that double-page spread of Sharzhad was awe-inspiring. Dagan Shah doesn’t stand out too much as a villain just yet and that crystalline stuff he traps Rulk and Machine Man was totally stolen from Avatar: The Last Air-Bender, but other than that, this was another great issue. If you’re only reading Aaron’s book with the Green Hulk, take a look at the Red alternative. It will surprise you!

Advertisement

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 622 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Re: Hulk #44 (I thought he died last week? Spoilers)

Postby e_galston » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:00 pm

I've been very surprised by this arc. Love that Machine Man is in it, though i hate that he looks like he used to, and not the Nextwave appearance.

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 10 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Re: Hulk #44 (I thought he died last week? Spoilers)

Postby MistaT » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:03 pm

I really like seeing Arabian Knight. I became a fan of his after the Union Jack mini where he was paired up with Sabra.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand