Advertisement

Incredible Hulk #5 (Radioactive Monkey Crap Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 104 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Incredible Hulk #5 (Radioactive Monkey Crap Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:10 pm

So we finally get an explanation as to how Hulk and Banner got split apart, and it’s DOOM! I’m not sure how this works with what we saw in Fear Itself #7 where it looked like what split the two apart was a mystery to the Hulk himself, but it’s cool that Doctor Doom is involved, especially since Aaron has recently introduced a character who may or may not be related to him. I’m also guessing that Doom wasn’t being quite honest when he said he’d not make any adjustments to Banner, he deliberately made him crazy. The rest of this issue was fun, gamma monkey poop and all, but really, the art was hard to get through, Portacio is not a favourite of mine at the best of times, but here… it was really rushed and amateurish. Aaron is writing a very good story here but he’s not being well served by his artists and it’s hurting the book. Sort it out Marvel!

Advertisement

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 6 posts

Re: Incredible Hulk #5 (Radioactive Monkey Crap Spoilers)

Postby rdrsfn82 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:15 pm

This book has not been good so far and the idea of Hulk going around asking all these villains to split him from Banner, and then trusting Doom, just seems dumb. At best it's lazy writing, at worst it's just a failure to understand the characters.

This is the worst book I've read from Aaron.

Kerny
Review Grouper

Liked in: 0 post
Title: All-American American

Re: Incredible Hulk #5 (Radioactive Monkey Crap Spoilers)

Postby Kerny » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Definitely not the best work by Aaron,but I'm still enjoying it

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand