Advertisement

VS.! - Independent Comic Books

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

veinhasrisen
Faster Pussycat

Liked in: 0 post

Re: VS.! - Independent Comic Books

Postby veinhasrisen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:35 pm

dragonfireflyisland wrote:Hey everyone, my name's Mike and I am the creator of the comic book Dragon Firefly Island. Sadly I had to stop prints on my comic book, but right now I'm doing a campaign to raise money for an animation. I'd really love to build our fan base and make some connections in the comic book community. So if you have any questions about us, our comic, or our campaign please ask; I'd be more than happy to answer. This is a brief synopsis of Dragon Firefly Island:

Dragon Firefly Island is an island that predates medieval Japan. It takes place around the late Cenozoic Era where the islander’s weapons are a little more advanced. The story mainly focuses on how an evil entity (Superior) plays a critical role in helping to unravel the mystery behind the true meaning of the islanders (Molopians) most sacred religion, The Hi and The Chi.

I really like the story behind your comic, I look forward to hearing more from you man :-)

Advertisement

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 121 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Re: VS.! - Independent Comic Books

Postby Arion » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Punchy wrote:Very interesting stuff once again, I'm loving this feature.

Yes, it's good to talk about this.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand