Advertisement

Infinite Vacation #3 (Didn't this die last week? Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 89 posts
Title: Shitlord

Infinite Vacation #3 (Didn't this die last week? Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm

The crazy metaphysics in this book hurts my brain. I don’t understand it and I’m not sure whether or not Nick Spencer is a scientific genius or a gibbering madman. But it’s very enjoyable, Spencer never lets the reader get too bogged down with all the science, and instead puts in some cool lines of dialogue or some truly shocking shit involving the ‘Ted Bundy’ Mark, he fucks himself, he eats testicles, he’s terrifying. It must be said that Christian Ward’s art is bloody brilliant, it’s worth waiting a little while between each issue when they look this unconventional and good. The fumetti sequences were weird though, I always find that sort of thing unsettling.

Advertisement

Greg
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: AKA The Hidden Hands of Horror

Re: Infinite Vacation #3 (Didn't this die last week? Spoiler

Postby Greg » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:18 pm

I need to get this book.
*Sig by Cat-Scratch!

CountD: Greg, thank you for your insights.
Benderbrau: Greg: Unwrapping the riddles of the black man since 2006

Starlord: I swear if you were gay and I wasn't married we'd make the perfect fuck buddies.

Greg: I'd do many things. Coke is not one of them.
Benderbrau: Greg hates all things white.

Benderbrau: Emma, you could learn a thing or two from Greg. Greg does threesomes. That's bi done right.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand