Friday, May 27, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We're so sorry, DC. Please take us back."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Invincible #111 SPOILERS FOR SURE!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu May 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Agent of the Bat wrote:Indeed, the shit is gonna hit the fan with this one!

I know! The entire issue really knocked the wind out of me and I couldn't believe what I had just read. Since this series began, Atom Eve has became one of my favorite characters in comics. While I hate that something this horrible would happen to her, I appreciate the fact that this is a comic book where something like this can happen to any character. I have no idea where they go from here! Will Eve sacrifice the baby to grow her leg back? Will the Viltrumites fit her with a bionic leg like Conquest's arm? SOMEBODY TELL ME!!!! :P

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Thu May 22, 2014 5:20 pm

Grayson wrote:
I know! The entire issue really knocked the wind out of me and I couldn't believe what I had just read. Since this series began, Atom Eve has became one of my favorite characters in comics. While I hate that something this horrible would happen to her, I appreciate the fact that this is a comic book where something like this can happen to any character. I have no idea where they go from here! Will Eve sacrifice the baby to grow her leg back? Will the Viltrumites fit her with a bionic leg like Conquest's arm? SOMEBODY TELL ME!!!! :P

I sadly think that
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
with all the damage Eve took in this issue that the baby is probably not gonna survive.
I don't know how, even with the Viltrumites, they are going to stop Robot who seems to have an endless supply of bodies.

leave a comment with facebook