Wednesday, September 28, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Invincible #87 (Um... Hi... Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:16 am

OK, now I get what the point of the whole ‘Mark works with Dinosaurus to save the world’ plot is, it’s a parallel of what Allen is planning with Earth and the Viltrumites. Both Allen and Dinosaurus are willing to kill a lot of people now to make the world (and in Allen’s case the Universe) a better place, but are they right? It’s a heady topic for a superhero comic to address, and on the whole Kirkman has done well with it, but it is frustrating that Mark couldn’t see what he’s doing is similar to Allen’s plans, but then he is only human. The last page was fantastic, the when that Viltrumite King guy is around, things get bloody, and that’s how I like it.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:24 pm

Allen is in serious trouble.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:14 pm

GOSD wrote:Everyone but Mark is in serious trouble.

Fixed for accuracy. God I cannot wait to see the Emperor in action and see that power teased at the end of the Viltrumite War.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:20 pm

I don't think what Mark is doing is similar to Allen's plans. Mark is keeping Dinosaurus from killing people to put his ideas to work. Allen is willing to kill a planet full of people for the rest of the universe, after knowing a full Viltrumite who changed his ways and a hybrid who rejected Viltrumite culture.

leave a comment with facebook