Advertisement

Iron Man 2.0 #11 (Microscopic ass kicked spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Shitlord

Iron Man 2.0 #11 (Microscopic ass kicked spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 am

For some reason I thought that this was the last issue of this title, so I was rather surprised to see a ‘To Be Concluded’ on the last page. But it was a good ‘To Be Concluded’! War Machine Vs Iron Man! Come on, that’s always exciting. This issue was a bit of a mixed bag, the art was a mish-mash, and that’s something I’ve never been a fan of, having Olivetti, Pierfederici and Edwards illustrate this thing was a mistake, as their styles don’t really match. I did like the fact that the wider Marvel Universe showed up in this issue, Spencer has a good handle on the likes of Iron Man and Spider-Man, and it made sense, the threat of Palmer Addley is way too big for it just to be Rhodey’s problem. I do wonder how on earth Addley is going to be defeated though, he’s been made so powerful that it’s going to take one hell of a solution, hopefully Spencer (and Will Pfeifer) have something good up their sleeves.

Advertisement

The Bass

Liked in: 59 posts

Re: Iron Man 2.0 #11 (Microscopic ass kicked spoilers)

Postby The Bass » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:10 pm

It's Will Pfeifer. The conclusion will suck

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand