Advertisement

iZombie #19 (The pit that spawned you Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

iZombie #19 (The pit that spawned you Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:45 pm

This issue brings us back up to the main story and shows how Gwen’s world has been twistered upside down and how the book has been shaken out of it’s comfort zone. I’m particularly interested in the continuing appearances of The Phantasm as a real entity rather than just a comics character, I wonder how he is related to the whole ‘oversoul/undersoul’ deal and also to Xitalu. I’m not sure where I stand on Spot being gay now, it does seem to have to come out of nowhere and I don’t see why it was necessary, but I have faith in Roberson that it’s happening for a proper story reasoning and not just to have a gay character for the sake of it and to please Scans_Daily or something. Good to have Mike Allred back too, his art is always fantastic.

Advertisement

Stephen Day
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 398 posts
Title: Maple Leaf Ninja

Re: iZombie #19 (The pit that spawned you Spoilers)

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:23 pm

I know what you mean about Spot. His coming out really hasn't been handled well at all. It seems like it was something that Robertson needed to do in order to get the plot where he wanted it rather than a natural evolution of the character.

Thank you Troy for the sig

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand