Saturday, October 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

James Robinson's Justice League

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:47 am

Image

You're all gonna love it, and I would too, but I'm just too pissed that Freddy is back in blue
User avatar

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:50 am

thats a cute little poem you wrote.
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:05 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:thats a cute little poem you wrote.

I should lose the 'just' so it flows better

Mr. Batman

Postby Mr. Batman » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:16 am

Yeah, this looks good. Was this in the latest issue of Wizard?
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:20 am

Mr. Batman wrote:Yeah, this looks good. Was this in the latest issue of Wizard?

It'll be in the Nov. issue of Wizard
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:00 am

speaking of Wizard, how come I get the magazine in my mailbox two weeks after it comes out in my LCS?


and that does look pretty interesting. Who is the blue guy? and is that Gorilla Grodd? :o
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 am

starlord wrote:speaking of Wizard, how come I get the magazine in my mailbox two weeks after it comes out in my LCS?


and that does look pretty interesting. Who is the blue guy? and is that Gorilla Grodd? :o

It's probably due to the news-stand date being two weeks after the LCS date.

The line up for the team is

Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Ray Palmer (but NOT as The Atom)
Shazam
Starman (the blue guy)
Congorilla
Supergirl
Batwoman
User avatar

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:08 am

I love that Batwoman costume.
User avatar

JL_Amato

rubber spoon

Postby JL_Amato » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:00 am

I'll be checking it out but that's really weird Justice League line-up.
User avatar

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:37 am

Kid Impulse wrote:It's probably due to the news-stand date being two weeks after the LCS date.

The line up for the team is

Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Ray Palmer (but NOT as The Atom)
Shazam
Starman (the blue guy)
Congorilla
Supergirl
Batwoman


I can't believe I didn't recognize Starman! I've read Robinson's run of that series three times. :oops:
User avatar

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:45 am

starlord wrote:I can't believe I didn't recognize Starman! I've read Robinson's run of that series three times. :oops:

More from the same artist

Image
User avatar

C20Percent

rubber spoon

Postby C20Percent » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:53 am

I talked to James Robinson about this book for a few minutes on Saturday. He's really upset with the artist -- he said the dude has been so late with his work, and I said to him, "Well, it's paint so it's gonna take longer." But, Robinson said it shouldn't take this long. Robinson said he's on issue #8 already.
User avatar

JL_Amato

rubber spoon

Postby JL_Amato » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 pm

C20Percent wrote:I talked to James Robinson about this book for a few minutes on Saturday. He's really upset with the artist -- he said the dude has been so late with his work, and I said to him, "Well, it's paint so it's gonna take longer." But, Robinson said it shouldn't take this long. Robinson said he's on issue #8 already.

That's really cool of him to say.

I like it when creators can step up and admit things like that.
User avatar

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:09 pm

That painting looks awful.
User avatar

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:12 pm

Wow.. Robinson pulled Mikaal Tomas out from nowhere for this. What has he done since his Starman run??

I wish we could get a Jack Knight return..

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 56 guests