Sunday, October 23, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

James Robinson to Write Two Monthlies for Marvel Plus Miley Cyrus Twerking (With Pics)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:19 pm

The Taylor Swift reaction shots are priceless though. Buzzfeed had a feature showing her reactions...

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:22 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:That's not true, I did tons of drugs for years and there's nothing wrong with any of my bSDIBNQEU) 5GT`5G~GJ GH(G!GGQ1%G)!#%G)JJJG!#$G)JJFQWOPRFH438H13OF8JD102814H1398FH139G8H13G813HHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

I would've loved to have partied with you back then :-D

S.F. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:19 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:
I would've loved to have partied with you back then :-D

Postby 3MJ » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Naic if you're going to talk about the Blurred lines video, least get the unrated version up.

Because there's a girl in there who is just next level. Fucking hell, she's amazing ... UV71300526

Almost as amazing as Taylor Swift.

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Bianco » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:02 pm

I was more mortified by Robin's WWE referee suit than her lack of performance

and BTW she did her job, everyone on the planet is talking about her right now, can't get better than that

was there a comic book story in this somewhere i was stuck looking at the pictures??

leave a comment with facebook