Monday, July 16, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Brought to you by the lowest bidder!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Jason Aaron Proud Of His Six Thor #1s In Six Years

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:48 pm

Jason Aaron Proud Of His Six Thor #1s In Six Years

Stan Lee's got nothing on Aaron.

Source: Twitter

Jason Aaron has written a few different Marvel Comics titles in his time at the publisher, including Doctor Strange and Avengers, but the title he's best known for is Thor. So much so that in six years, Aaron has written six different Thor #1s. 

Sure they may have been dressed up with fancy names like Thor: God of Thunder #1 (November 2012), Thor #1 (October 2014), Thors #1 (June 2015), The Mighty Thor #1 (November 2015), and The Unworthy Thor #1 (November 2016), but they're still Thor titles. Plus, in the end, all that matters is that a #1 issue sells better than a #11 issue.

While this may be Aaron's last Thor #1, it certainly won't be Marvel's last.

The latest Thor #1 is out this week.

Written or Contributed by Tim Midura

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

TheLurker

rubber spoon

Postby TheLurker » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:47 pm

This is one of the reasons i stopped getting comics. BS.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Yeah, I don't think this is something to brag about.

Turd Crapley

Rain Partier

Postby Turd Crapley » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:42 pm

I don't give a shit what number is on the cover, any book he is writing Thor in is Awesome! The newest #1 is one of the best comics I've ever had the pleasure of reading.

RobThompson

Post Whore

Postby RobThompson » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:05 am

Pretty certain that is nothing to brag about.

leave a comment with facebook