Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

JLI #7 (100,000 followers on Facespace Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:48 am

Well, I was not expecting that. After spending 6 issues setting up a team, Dan Jurgens promptly blows them up, kills one team member (and the 2 civilian handlers) and severely injures 2 others. It’s certainly a ballsy thing to do and I very much enjoyed this issue, I just hope it doesn’t back-fire on Jurgens. I’ve already seen a bit of anger online at the death of Rocket Red, so the book probably needs to try extra hard to make sure it doesn’t lose any readers. I wonder where the JLI are going from here? Will Batwing join the team? His appearance at the end was very cool. This was a shock of an issue, but we’ll have to wait a few more issues for the events to reverberate before we can tell whether or not Jurgens has done something brilliant… or something terrible here.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:16 pm

JUSTICE CALLS!!!!!!

Hahaha. Great issue but damn that line made me laugh.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Don't know why Jurgens is on this instead of Winick...

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 pm

First jli had breakdowns 4years in. They did it in 6 months

Johnny Smith

penile prisoner

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:49 am

I'm considering dropping the book now. This was an abrupt change of tone :( :cry:

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:01 am

Johnny Smith wrote:I'm considering dropping the book now. This was an abrupt change of tone :( :cry:

But.......Justice Calls!!!!!

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:01 am

I'm still irked booster golds costume is now mostly blue. He's not booster blue

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:25 am

Johnny Smith wrote:I'm considering dropping the book now. This was an abrupt change of tone :( :cry:

i'm not even considering. it's dropped.

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:47 am

People wonder why I was skeptical in the extreme with Jurgens in charge.

leave a comment with facebook