Advertisement

A Journey Through Skyrim #21

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 316 posts

Postby LOLtron » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:08 am

A special issue falls on Christmas day, as issue 21 of our weekly webcomic hits the interwebs.

Author note:
As I plotted out the issues, I noticed that the Dawnguard story-line would wrap in issue twenty, which left me #21 to start the next arc.  I decided it might be fun to do a tribute to G.I.Joe #21  (known to most comic book fans as 'the silent issue') and wrap up my Dark Brotherhood side story with it.  The part I didn't plan was for this to fall on Christmas Day, but I think it works well to have an easy issue for the holiday (plus snow!).  So I hope you enjoy this weeks edition: "Silence, My Brother"

LAUNCH COMIC VIEWER

Written or Contributed by xaraan

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand