Advertisement

Just bought "The Man Who Laughs"...

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

misac
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 156 posts

Postby misac » Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:21 pm

I wish I had sold my orignal print and bought this.

Advertisement

Zenguru
Staff Writer

Liked in: 8 posts

Postby Zenguru » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:51 pm

misac wrote:I wish I had sold my orignal print and bought this.
I hear the original softcover of "The Man Who Laughs" is worth quite a few bucks because it's supposed to be the inspiration for Ledger's portrayal of the Joker. But then, I heard that from Wizard. And Wizard prices it at $55. And we all know how much faith we can put in Wizard.

The Juan Percenter
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post

Postby The Juan Percenter » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:53 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:Amazon :wink:

:roll:

I pre-order TMWL on Amazon and get an e-mail on the day it was released that they ran out of stock and I wouldn't receive my order until fuckin' April 7th :smt013 Why the fuck did I even bother to pre-order it then? Can you tell I am mad???

I went over to DeepDiscount.com and ordered it for $15 w/ free shipping. At the very least, Amazon shipped me Slash's autobiography on-time.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand