Advertisement

Just a Little More Blud: Ho Ho Horny

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 167 posts

Postby LOLtron » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:38 pm

A very special Christmas episode of Just a Little More Blud for all you hemophiliacs!

As always, follow us at our webcomic reader for new episodes every Sunday!

Notes from the Bludhouse

SuperginraiX became obsessed with the idea of producing this Christmas strip, becoming increasingly more neurotic and paranoid about as the holidays approached. "The strip! The strip," he told me one day last week. "The strip is everything."

As Super descended deeper and deeper into madness, I consoled myself with the thought that Christmas only comes once a year, and surely Super's sanity was a small price to pay for spreading joy and cheer throughout the internet on this special day.

And so, enjoy this special Christmas episode of Just a Little More Blud, which Super crafted by setting up an intricate display of Christmas tree lights which projected the image of the final comic onto a drafting table, upon which he painstakingly traced and then colored it in order to bring it to digital life.

This is the fruit of his labor. His crowning achievement, a mark of legacy etched upon the annals of history.

I lettered it a day late.

Merry Christmas!

-Jude Terror

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 202 posts

Re: Just a Little More Blud: Ho Ho Horny

Postby Lord Simian » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:23 pm

*slow clap*

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand