Advertisement

Just a Little More Blud: Stupidchlorians

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 235 posts

Postby LOLtron » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 pm

The force is definitely not with us in the latest episode of Just a Little More Blud!

As always, follow us at our webcomic viewer to see our strips as soon as they go live each Sunday!

Notes from the Bludhouse

Maybe it's a good thing that I don't pay too close attention to movies. I had watched the Star Wars prequels, but before I met Jon (real world artist Jon Salwen, not comic Jon), I had never even noticed midichlorians. I mean, I must have seen them talked about in the movies, but my brain has this great filter that just translates some bullshit like that directly into its source code, which is "here is a clumsy, ill conceived way to measure how powerful a Jedi is," and then I simply accepted it and moved on. I mean, they could have said that the test to see how powerful a Jedi is was a slow, thumb-delivered prostate exam, and I would have accepted it the exact same. In fact, I feel the same way about the rest of the prequels and other movies that people pick apart too.

But Jon... Jon hates midichlorians. And consequently, I've spent far more time thinking about them than I would care to admit. I can only assume that this is some kind of payback for all the times I've lectured people on things like Metallica selling out or the relative advantages and drawbacks of mid-range AMD processors vs. high-end Intels.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go check myself for midichlorians.

-Jude Terror

Written or Contributed by Jude Terror

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand