Thursday, September 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Justice League #2 (never been touched Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:51 am

The way Hal Jordan's acted in these two issues make me think that in the DCnU he was dropped on his head as a baby.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:48 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:The way Hal Jordan's acted in these two issues make me think that in the DCnU he was dropped on his head as a baby.

Or the writer was.

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Eh...hasn't Hal always been an ass? This hardly seems like much of a change...maybe a little more on the douchey side, but it's not giving me whiplash as far as character changes go.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:01 pm

alaska1125 wrote:Eh...hasn't Hal always been an ass? This hardly seems like much of a change...maybe a little more on the douchey side, but it's not giving me whiplash as far as character changes go.

Yea but now hes an ass and an idiot.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:05 pm

alaska1125 wrote:Eh...hasn't Hal always been an ass? This hardly seems like much of a change...maybe a little more on the douchey side, but it's not giving me whiplash as far as character changes go.

He's not douchey, he's downright stupid and only one step away from being a drooling idiot.

leave a comment with facebook