Okay, so ... the story finally has some movement.
- Not saying it's a literary masterpiece but at least some shit happens.
- The best action is the League literally fighting each other
. Graves takes some timely advantage of that
- Diana is shown to be one tough muther.
- There's a couple one-off lines about Cyborg that looks like a (hopefully) nice upcoming mystery.
- Artwise, Lee does deliver some beautiful panels.
- And I'll admit, that last page reveal made me say out loud "oh fuck!"
- The SHAZAM story continues to take it's sweet time but Black Adam gets a couple panels of screen-time. I like his Nu52 outfit.
I'm sure our regular detractors of this title will weigh in soon.