Saturday, July 2, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not CBR!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Justice League #3 (SPOILERS)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:46 pm

I'm only three or four pages into this and I already want to shove icepicks through my eyes. Johns' version of Wonder Woman is horrible (so far). She acts and goes around like a complete airhead. I get she's new to Patriarch's world. But for cryin' out loud, she sounds more like I Dream of Genie than Diana, Amazon princess! :smt011

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:47 pm

Yeah, I might have to go all ABDC when reading this, just to keep my sanity.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:50 pm

And Johns' human's vs. super-humans bull$#!t is wearing thin. Hated it with his neo-classic Legion $#!t. Hate it now. If I want to see humans hating super-powered beings, I'll go read the X-Books.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:51 pm

You are an angry little man :lol:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:51 pm

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Gratuitous Jim Lee Action Comics #1 cover swipe. :roll:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Memo to DC: The Red, Silver/white, and blue WW costume just doesn't work. The white just leaches out the color. It may work with Captain America because his uni is primarily Blue. With Diana's red top just doesn't work as well. It's just dull.

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:57 pm

This thread is about JLA, not Ryan Conklin. You don't have to keep posting to keep it alive.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 pm

"Greetings, warriors. I followed these things from your capital city. I saw you and saw you needed help."

AHH! More $#!tty dialogue from WW! Seriously, she sounds like Starfire in the Teen Titans animated series.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Looking at Lee's Aquaman, it's obvious someone should have enough of a pair to sit Jimmy down and explain to him the perils of over-accessorizing. :roll:

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:03 pm

The President wrote:This thread is about JLA, not Ryan Conklin. You don't have to keep posting to keep it alive.

Trust me, this was so bad I needed to do something to break down the absolute $#!ttiness of it.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:54 pm

Outhouse Geoff Johns/Jim Lee Haters: Winners of "Posters Most Likely To Act Like The Bitchiest Little Girls on the Internet" :lol:

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Outhouse Geoff Johns/Jim Lee Haters: Winners of "Posters Most Likely To Act Like The Bitchiest Little Girls on the Internet" :lol:

No I love Johns, usually but this was fucking awful. I'm glad to see its not just me.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:48 am

avengingtitan wrote:No I love Johns, usually but this was fucking awful. I'm glad to see its not just me.

but are u really glad that its Nacireman you are agreeing with?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:53 am

e_galston wrote:
but are u really glad that its Nacireman you are agreeing with?

I dont like it any more then anyone else. :twisted:

ElijahSnowFan

cheese

Postby ElijahSnowFan » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:32 am

I am not going to say a single negative thing about the New 52 until the completion of "The Curse of Shazam" backup that is coming up in Justice League. Not one single thing.

If Billy Batson is the only person in possession of the power and is integrated well and properly into the DCNu, then I'm on board with this initiative. It gives the character/concept a fresh start for a new set of fans.

If it's something ridiculous, like something with the power split up 26 ways, "Captain Planet" style...well. Let's just say that I'll find time, even with my schedule being absolutely hellish, to comment in excruciating detail about all that I've seen.

leave a comment with facebook