Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Karen Berger Steps down as head of Vertigo

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:59 pm

oogy wrote:Really? Because in the interview I read Snyder said that they planned to take a break at the halfway point to get recharged and get ahead again.

He was fired!

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:03 pm

oogy wrote:Really? Because in the interview I read Snyder said that they planned to take a break at the halfway point to get recharged and get ahead again.

And how many interviews do you read with creators where they say they've tons of ideas for their book, and then it gets canned?

I realise no one likes me, because I don't toe the party line and spout the mods opinion, but I know what I'm talking about.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:06 pm

You're fine by me Bass!!!

(is it Bass or Bass(pronounced base))?

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
He was fired!

Then Geoff Johns stole his lunch money. And laughed! Because he hates Vertigo, even if he did write a story for the last anthology book! And even if he's not Editor in Chief! He HATES IT!! Haven't you heard?

The Bass has heard. The Bass... knows. He knows everything about DC, because while the rest of the world may think he's just a crazy guy who spends his afternoons shaking his fists at copies of The Walking Dead and frothing delicately at the mouth, he's actually got a special, magic hotline into the depths of DC Comics. The voices in his head tell him the truth. He KNOWS. And no MAWD can silence him, a fact that makes us weep salty tears. Because we too want to be the crazy guy at FP Dublin, and we know we never can be.

*sob*

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:08 pm

They'll probably just keep it around for Fables and whenever Azzarello wants to do something. :smt102

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:11 pm

Rockman wrote:You're fine by me Bass!!!

(is it Bass or Bass(pronounced base))?

Base. Outside of the fish, no one ever uses Bass as "bass"

mrorangesoda

FROGMAN

Postby mrorangesoda » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:11 pm

The Bass wrote:I realise no one likes me, because I don't toe the party line and spout the mods opinion, but I know what I'm talking about.

That's not it at all. We don't like you because you repeat the same thing over and over even if it doesn't have anything to do with the matter at hand.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:12 pm

The fish guy is just trolling as usual guys.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:14 pm

Zero wrote:The fish guy is just trolling as usual guys.

You dare to doubt the prophet of the industry? HERESY! :shock:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:16 pm

The Bass wrote:

What about inside the fish?

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Black Jumbo wrote:
What about inside the fish?

What a man does behind closed doors is none of our business! :smt013

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 pm

mrorangesoda wrote:
That's not it at all. We don't like you because you repeat the same thing over and over even if it doesn't have anything to do with the matter at hand.

You don;t think a discussion about Vertigo lumbering towards its death is appropriate in this case?

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:25 pm

The Bass wrote:
And how many interviews do you read with creators where they say they've tons of ideas for their book, and then it gets canned?

I realise no one likes me, because I don't toe the party line and spout the mods opinion, but I know what I'm talking about.

No it's because you're a fucking moron.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:27 pm

nietoperz wrote:
What a man does behind closed doors is none of our business! :smt013

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:28 pm

The Bass wrote:

Holy shit! I was right! Suck it, everyone else!

what's the origin of the name?

leave a comment with facebook