Advertisement

Kick-Ass 2 #6 (F*ck-knuckle Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 88 posts
Title: Shitlord

Kick-Ass 2 #6 (F*ck-knuckle Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:15 am

The violence! Fucking hell, the violence! This comic is Wertham’s worst nightmare and it is awesome. I’m sure as a good liberal I should find this book abhorrent, but it’s just a lot of fun to see all those brains and limbs splattered about, especially when it’s the glorious return of Hit-Girl. Yes it’s morally wrong, but it feels so right. I also really like the joke about Red Mist/Mother-Fucker’s shark tank, and how the shark is really rubbish, very funny stuff and a nice parody of ‘evil lairs’. The big Times Square fight we saw a bit of waaay back in #1 is here, and I can predict one thing: there will be blood. And dick jokes.

Advertisement

MistaT
penile prisoner

Liked in: 10 posts
Title: ThreadKilla

Re: Kick-Ass 2 #6 (F*ck-knuckle Spoilers)

Postby MistaT » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:07 am

I really thought this series was going to be a very boring cookie cutter type sequel, but damn was I wrong!! Millar brought his A game with this one.

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 298 posts

Re: Kick-Ass 2 #6 (F*ck-knuckle Spoilers)

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Everything about this book is so wrong and I love every second of it.
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand