Friday, December 9, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Memorial to dead childhoods."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Legion Of Super-Heroes #15 (Sane Starman Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 am

Big fight issue, but none of it makes sense. Is this blue dude a character I’m supposed to have heard of? Starman does something but I’m not sure what, Sun Boy fighting Kodama was cool, but the whole thing with Gates and Tellus and Saturn Queen was oddly handled. I’ve decided I’m done with the Legion when the reboot happens, Levitz’s take on the characters just isn’t for me, he focuses too much on character drama at the expense of the actual plot, and since he doesn’t give the reader a reason to actually care about the characters (beyond nostalgia, which I don’t have), it’s pointless. DC really need to get some fresh ideas and new blood into this franchise, it’s completely separate from any other book, it should be much more daring than it is.

leave a comment with facebook