Advertisement

Madamme Masque = Iron Woman??

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Juan Percenter
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 0 post

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:23 am

Kid Impulse wrote:Damn, this comic sucks so much!

Nonsense. IIM ranks up there with Captain America and Thor. We are in the middle of a wonderful Avengers renaissance.

Advertisement

MoneyMelon
Chief Yankee Wanker

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Internet Celebrity

Postby MoneyMelon » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:02 pm

W Axl Milton wrote:Nonsense. IIM ranks up there with Captain America and Thor. We are in the middle of a wonderful Avengers renaissance.

If only the Avengers books didn't suck :lol:

Man of Steel wrote:get over myself? You're the one who fancies himself some sort of internet celebrity.

Jack Burton
biny little tird

Liked in: 38 posts

Postby Jack Burton » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:09 pm

MoneyMelon wrote:If only the Avengers books didn't suck :lol:

Sadly this is sort of true. Hopefully Dan Slott's Mighty Avengers succeeds in bringing that Avengery Avengers feeling he's going for.

KING King Impulse
Teenage Wasteland

Title: The Prodigal Son
Formerly: King Impulse

Postby KING King Impulse » Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:38 pm

Dragavon wrote:This comic is awesome! :shock: What are you reading that blows this away?

Off the top of my head:

Umbrella Academy
Captain Britain and MI:13
X-Factor
Ghost Rider
Captain America
Secret Warriors
Thunderbolts
Invincible
The Walking Dead
Phonogram
Incognito
Ex Machina

I'm aware I'm in the minority on this, but I'm as baffled as to why people like it as much as you're all baffled as to why I hate it.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the story, Fraction's Tony isn't really a fun character, or even likable to me. I hate that he had a strong romantic thing between Tony and his dead best friend's wife who is also his best friend. I hate he got rid of Extremis. I hate that Iron Man: Director of SHIELD was cancelled and Salvador Larocca's art at the moment is some of the worst art being published by a major comics company.

Credit where credit's due, I like his Maria Hill and liked seeing Big Wheel show up in #7.
THE ENTHUSIAST: The Internet's Premier Hate Free Zone!

| Website | Twitter | Facebook |

zombiemichaeljackson
rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:06 pm

Kid Impulse wrote:Personally, I'm not a fan of the story, Fraction's Tony isn't really a fun character, or even likable to me.

Well, I hate to break it to you, but this is the first time in *years* Tony has been written in a semi-recognizable manner. If you don't like the character that's cool and understandable, but this is what Tony is supposed to be.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand