Advertisement

Magneto #1 *On Autopilot Spoilers*

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 172 posts

Re: Magneto #1 *On Autopilot Spoilers*

Postby GHERU » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:20 am

On topic, this was a good first issue

Advertisement

The Bass

Liked in: 59 posts

Postby The Bass » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Grayson wrote:
Do you still work at a comic shop? If you do and you are looking for something new and/or different to read, you should see if they have a copy of the first volume of The Sixth Gun, "Cold Dead Fingers," in stock. It should be relatively inexpensive and it's a pretty fun read.

I considered checking out the hardcover, but 50 quid for 10 issues is a jip. Its something I've seen in the shop, but never considered because his other Marvel work has been wretched, but Its definitely on my list to check out

Grayson
Outhouse Drafter

Liked in: 590 posts
Title: The Intersect
Formerly: Sakie

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:12 pm

The Bass wrote:I considered checking out the hardcover, but 50 quid for 10 issues is a jip. Its something I've seen in the shop, but never considered because his other Marvel work has been wretched, but Its definitely on my list to check out

I love The Sixth Gun but that hardcover was a little pricey for my tastes. If I find it somewhere for a reduced price, I'll probably pick it up but until then I am more than happy with my trade paperbacks.
ImageImageImage

AngusH
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 24 posts

Postby AngusH » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:54 pm

The concept behind Magneto #1 seems to borrow pretty heavily from the intro to X-Men: First Class. Still, it was an enjoyable read. Did not really like the scratchy artwork, but if the rest of the book keeps up the 'Dexter-esque' tone then it may end up proving a good match.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 196 posts

Postby Draco x » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:29 pm

So the Prime Sentinels are back? Interesting. I wonder if this means Bastion might return down the road then?

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand