Advertisement

Man Divorces Wife After Receiving DC Valentine with "Wrong" Batgirl

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

alaska1125
dINGO

Liked in: 132 posts

Re: Man Divorces Wife After Receiving DC Valentine with

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 am

Zechs wrote:I like both, but yes I do prefer Cassandra a bit more.

Is it your weary resignation that Cassie is dead to DC? Buck up, buddy...we actually got a Steph Brown that seems, admittedly at first glance, recognizable.

Advertisement

Scintillant-H
Post Whore

Liked in: 80 posts
Title: Glitter Bitch
Formerly: Hal Shumaker

Postby Scintillant-H » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:56 am

alaska1125 wrote:Is it your weary resignation that Cassie is dead to DC? Buck up, buddy...we actually got a Steph Brown that seems, admittedly at first glance, recognizable.

Yeah, but she's going to be Spoiler, not Batgirl---that we know of, at least. (or has that changed under my nose?) so that does leave Cassie out in the cold until they "find a place" for her, possibly in some twist involving her father. Or so I hope, since it's the only real thing I can think of, not that it's the only route open to her character. I just keep hoping that they don't kill her off immediately after intro-ing her.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 684 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:22 pm

Scintillant-H wrote:
Yeah, but she's going to be Spoiler, not Batgirl---that we know of, at least. (or has that changed under my nose?) so that does leave Cassie out in the cold until they "find a place" for her, possibly in some twist involving her father. Or so I hope, since it's the only real thing I can think of, not that it's the only route open to her character. I just keep hoping that they don't kill her off immediately after intro-ing her.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Scintillant-H
Post Whore

Liked in: 80 posts
Title: Glitter Bitch
Formerly: Hal Shumaker

Postby Scintillant-H » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:41 pm

The Old Doctor wrote:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

That spoiler shot one of my brain cells when I clicked it :smt013 and I didn't even get an opera-singing clown in the background as it died in my arms...

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 274 posts

Postby Draco x » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Scintillant-H wrote:

And the Didiocracy has just taken up the challenge. :D :D :D

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand