Advertisement

Marvel Comics Full Monthly Solicitations for July 2013

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 259 posts

Re: Marvel Comics Full Monthly Solicitations for July 2013

Postby Draco x » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:44 am

Keb wrote:I know, but first Onslaught, now Sentry, I think he's lurking on our forums and writing his scripts based on your posts, hoping you'll buy his comic. :P

Ok, I confess: Remender and I are related and we see each other at our annual family reunions. Right now he and I are discussing having Onslaught, the Cyborg Superman and the Kingsley Hobgoblin take over Outhouse in an upcoming storyline. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Advertisement

Keb
<( ' . ' )>

Liked in: 283 posts
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps

Postby Keb » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:33 am

Geez as if this place wasn't imbalanced enough

Johnny Smith
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 141 posts
Title: Metadata Broker

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:36 am

Stephen Day wrote:
That's a shame.

It was still a good book and not enough people gave it a chance after Brubaker left.

Brevoort speaks!
http://brevoortformspring.tumblr.com/post/47778802780/winter-soldier-ending-in-june-despite-a-major-motion#

Anonymous: Winter Soldier ending in June, despite a major motion picture with his name in the title being released next year? Honestly, I think you guys collectively dropped the ball with this character. Not story quality-wise, but from a marketing standpoint you isolated him too much, especially after being off the map for several months leading up to WS #1. Too many fans lost touch with the character when you did that, and his lack of appearances elsewhere allowed readers to lose track of him completely.

Brevoort: You might be right. Still, if you think we’re finished with the Winter Soldier, as both a character and a title, you’ve got another think coming in the months ahead.

Draco x
FROGMAN

Liked in: 259 posts

Postby Draco x » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 pm

Keb wrote:Geez as if this place wasn't imbalanced enough

And this is what makes Outhouse so fun. :-D :-D :-D

Arion
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 94 posts
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

Postby Arion » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 pm

bkthomson wrote:WOLVERINE: IN THE FLESH #1, at $3.99?????? Good luck on the sales of that book.

In the Flesh... sounds lewd.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand