Monday, May 21, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Marvel Gives Up Comics - 9 Titles Canceled in October

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

crazyt

Whippersnapper

Postby crazyt » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:08 am

real shame, true story :cry:
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 am

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:44 am

This is all your fault, you bastards! :smt013
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:44 am

This new headline just in from 2 weeks into the future...

"Marvel announces 8 new titles for November (new #1's for: Captain America, Fantastic Four, FF, Invincible Iron Man, New Mutants, The Mighty Thor, X-Men Legacy, and Uncanny X-Men)"

:roll:
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:46 am

Dragavon wrote:This is all your fault, you bastards! :smt013


You're welcome. :-D

But at last the truth is out there...Hickman is the first 'writer' to drive The Fantastic Four into cancellation.
User avatar

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:48 am

Incredible Hulk is also ending. Again.
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:50 am

Yeah numbers do not matter unless it is sales numbers.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:58 am

Amoebas wrote:This new headline just in from 2 weeks into the future...

"Marvel announces 8 new titles for November (new #1's for: Captain America, Fantastic Four, FF, Invincible Iron Man, New Mutants, The Mighty Thor, X-Men Legacy, and Uncanny X-Men)"

:roll:

What? Marvel will be starting new #1s?! Don't you get it? They're finished! Kaput!
User avatar

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:07 pm

nietoperz wrote:Incredible Hulk is also ending. Again.


Mercy killing, IMO.
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:
Mercy killing, IMO.

Yeah, sad to say. It was either direction or execution that I had not been all that happy with. Aaron is a great writer I just did not feel he gelled well with this title.
User avatar

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:14 pm

sdsichero wrote:What? Marvel will be starting new #1s?! Don't you get it? They're finished! Kaput!


They do love # 1s, don't they?
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Arion wrote:
They do love # 1s, don't they?


Wonder if they have foam fingers to go with it.
User avatar

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 pm

bkthomson wrote:Yeah, sad to say. It was either direction or execution that I had not been all that happy with. Aaron is a great writer I just did not feel he gelled well with this title.


bkthomson cancelled more titles than Marvel!

Game over, man! GAME! OVER!!!!
User avatar

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:25 pm

sdsichero wrote:
bkthomson cancelled more titles than Marvel!

Game over, man! GAME! OVER!!!!

I dropped 101 titles last month.
User avatar

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Amoebas wrote:
You're welcome. :-D

But at last the truth is out there...Hickman is the first 'writer' to drive The Fantastic Four into cancellation.

that's not true

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests